Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Day, Round 1

Christmas was SOOOO busy!! I do not have pictures of everything, Christmas Eve We went to moms, and Grandmas house....both places I didn't even get my camera out! DOH! With Church 2 times, and 2 houses to visit, I just was bad and didn't take any!! I did get thier jammies and there Christmas day and other people took pics so thats good!! Here are some of our house that moring, and I'll post more at Dads!

Miah got Luke a train whistle for a gift, and he LOVED It!! this is him running over to say "tank you Miah!!!!"
Lukers got a Thomas The Train Blanket, its been at his side ever since this moment I do believe! He just loves it
They both got big letters that spell thier names to hang in their rooms! They match thier new bedding they got, sooo cute!!
Karate Kid 2!!! AHHHH!

Oh yes, a remote control Ninja Turtle Sewer spewer that sprays silly string! Its the coolest thing, Miah was freaking out!
Present #1!!!



Jeremy Says " whos ready to open presents?!" They both raise thier hands, haha!!

No comments: